Letter to Bank Manager
Sample of business letter and personal application letter formats in word file. Download .doc/docx/xls/pdf file example.
Letter Formats > Personal Letter > Letter to Bank Manager
Sample letter to bank manager:
Template - 1 [ Letter to bank manager to close account ]
Date: March 12, 2015
Dear Sir / Madam,
Subject: Request for transfer of $500.00 to my SB Account No-2876-23 from Loan Account No-900-123.
With reference to the above I would request you to transfer $500.00 (Five Hundred US Dollar) to my SB Account No-2876-23 from my sanctioned Load Account No-900-123 for my personal requirements.
Your earliest action will be highly appreciated.
Letter Format to Bank Manager:
How to write a letter to bank manager - writing tips:
1. Use the formal letter language for letter writing to Bank Manager starting with letter date.
2. Addressing to The Bank Manager, The Branch In-charge or The Head of Branch in top of letter. You can use also manager's designation, if you know. Like: The Senior Vice President, SIXAS Bank Limited, New York Branch.
3. Write the subject line clearly.
4. Explain the details in the letter body section.
5. Must use the applicant signature similar with the signature card if the letter for your account relevant. Otherwise, the letter dose not valid for procedure by Bank Manager / Banker.
6. Write the name as per your Bank Account Name. See the letter to bank manager sample.
7. Must include the full bank account number if the letter is account relevant.
8. You can mention your contact number if Banker's further need to contact you for any issue or discursions.
Relevant Writing Letter to Bank Manager:
|Learn - How to Make Online Money|